TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A student, who for good reason is unable to write an Examination, may apply for a deferred Examination but permission is not granted automatically. If permission is granted the Examination may immediately follow the examination session and may take the form of an oral Examination.
- In the event that a learner is not able to attend the Examination due to illness, a Doctors certificate will need to be submitted to The Image cartel.
- Students may not have a cellular telephone switched on nor use a cellular telephone during an Examination.
- No extra time is permitted.
- Only Astonishing Nail Products are allowed in the Exam and Portfolio. Use of Nail Products, Files and Forms from companies other than Astonishing Nails will result in immediate failure.
- Nail Products, Tools, Files and Lamps may not be shared by Learners during the Examination.
- Theory exam failure- there is a tariff for failed Exams of R250 per Theory exam.
- Practical Exam failure – there is a tariff of R500.00 for re scheduled Practical Exam.
- The Learner is responsible to bring their own Model to the Examination.
- No Models will be shared by Learners on the day.
- Examination results and certificates may be collected from The Image Cartel on the 3rd Friday after the Examination between 14:30 and 16:00.
- Arrive at the Campus by 08:15 to purchase product or re-stock before the exam
- 08:45 set up your nail station
- 09:00 Practical Examination starts
- 13:00 Practical Examination ends
- 13:00 -13:30 final marking of model’s nails
- 13:30 -14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 – Theory Examination - Manicure Theory, Acrylic, Gel , Fiber
- 17:00 - Theory Examination ends
Select an Exam date below and click on the button to book yourself in. By booking in to an Astonishing Nails Exam you agree to adhere to and abide by the terms and conditions laid out on this page.