FOR NAILS AND LASHES
image cartel exam
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A student, who for good reason is unable to write an Examination, may apply for a deferred Examination but permission is not granted automatically. If permission is granted the Examination may immediately follow the examination session and may take the form of an oral Examination.
- In the event that a learner is not able to attend the Examination due to illness, a Doctors certificate must be submitted to The Image Cartel.
- Students may not have a cellular telephone switched on nor use a cellular telephone during an Examination.
- Learners must arrive at least 30 minutes before the exam to setup their Nail Desk and purchase stock. Stock may not be purchased during the exam.
- Learners who arrive late will not be allowed to enter the exam room.
- No extra time is permitted.
- Only Astonishing Nail Products are allowed in the Exam and Portfolio. Use of Nail Products, Files and Forms from companies other than Astonishing Nails will result in immediate failure of the examination.
- Nail Products, Tools, Files and Lamps may not be shared by Learners during the Examination.
- Theory exam failure- there is a tariff for failed Exams of R250 per Theory exam.
- Practical Exam failure – there is a tariff of R500.00 for re scheduled Practical Exam.
- The Learner is responsible to bring their own Model to the Examination.
- The Learner is responsible to bring their own printed client card to the practical examination.
- Models may not be shared by Learners during a practical exam. If a Learner arrives at the exam and does not have a model this will result in an automatic failure of the practical exam.
- Examination results and certificates may be collected from The Image Cartel on the 3rd Friday after the Examination between 14:30 and 16:00.
- Learners must confirm their seat for the exam via the booking form below - complete the form and select an exam date within two months of the completion of your classes.
- Arrive at the Campus by 08:15 to purchase product or re-stock before the exam
- 08:45 set up your nail station
- 09:00 Practical Examination starts
- 13:00 Practical Examination ends
- 13:00 -13:30 final marking of model’s nails
- 13:30 -14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 – Theory Examination - Manicure Theory, Acrylic, Gel , Fiber
- 17:00 - Theory Examination ends
Select an Exam date below and reserve your seat by filling in the form below.
- 22 January 2020
- 23 January 2020
- 12 February 2020
- 04 March 2020
- 25 March 2020
- 17 April 2020
- 08 May 2020
- 27 May 2020
Complete the form below to reserve your seat. By booking in to an Astonishing Nails Exam you agree to adhere to and abide by the exam terms and conditions laid out on this page.