you might be the person
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Image Cartel is expanding operations throughout Southern Africa and we are in the process of recruiting a very select group of dynamic, world class Nail Trainers. We are looking for Professional Nail Technicians who;
- Are Entrepreneurs with a passion for nails.
- Love education and helping people.
- Are tired of sitting behind a nail desk.
- Want to take the next step in their Nail Career.
If this describes you, then you may have the potential to seriously increase your income, help a lot of people and become a part of the Image Cartel Family of Nail Trainers. We are looking for Trainers in the Western cape, Eastern Cape, KZN, Free State, Namibia, Botswana and Mozambique.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Professional Nail Certificate from a reputable Nail School.
- The ability to do outstanding professional Gel and Acrylic Nails.
- A minimum of 3 years active nail industry experience.
- Professional ethics.
- Time management skills.
- Hard working and self-motivated.
- Communication skills and the ability to teach / coach.
- The ability to sell and market yourself, training and products.
- Commitment and brand loyalty.
WHAT WE OFFER TRAINERS:
- Train the Trainer System designed and perfected by David Fowler 9x World Champion Nail Trainer
- In-depth Astonishing Product Training
- Ongoing Trainer Education
- Documented Business Systems
- Ongoing business support
- Potential to become an Astonishing International Educator
- Tried and tested Marketing System and tools to make sure your classes are full
- Sales and Marketing Training
- Nail Campus Business in a Box package with standardized tools, desks, equipment etc.
- Large, sustainable training areas that allow you to build a highly profitable Nail Training Campus
Fill in the form below to apply to become an Image Cartel Nail Trainer. Please make sure to upload your CV in a PDF or Word Document Format. Once we receive the application, the Image Cartel will be in touch to setup a follow-up consultation, interview and assessment. Please note: if you do not meet the minimum requirements listed above, your application will not be considered.