ACRYLIC LIQUIDS & POWDERS
DESIGNED TO ASTONISH
who is behind your
Acrylic Liquid and Powders?
The Naked truth about the Nail Industry is that most of the big-name nail brands have their Acrylic Liquid and Powders made by the same 2 – 3 manufacturers and their product formula’s are basically the same. The real difference in only found in the label, the marketing and the price that is charged because of the label.
Astonishing’s Acrylic Liquids and Powders are different. They are proprietary products that have been specially formulated and created by 9-time Acrylic World Champion Nail Technician David Fowler and Astonishing Nails based in the Netherlands.
What does Proprietary Rights mean? A proprietary item is an item that is exclusively owned by a private individual or corporation under a trademark and patent that is selected for their use exclusively – this means that no other company has the formula for Astonishing’s Acrylic Liquids and Powders. Proprietary means 100% consistency and reliable quality from all of our Acrylic Liquids and Powders.
HERE ARE 6 VERY GOOD REASONS WHY ASTONISHING ACRYLIC LIQUIDS AND POWDERS ARE THE ONLY ACRYLICS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER USING IN YOUR PROFESSIONAL NAIL SALON
1. Cutting edge Acrylic Nail Technology liquid and powders
2. Streamlined range - keep less stock in the salon and more money in your bank account.
3. The best in European quality at an affordable price
4. Superior adhesion – create nails that last longer!
5. Glass like clarity – Absolutely no crystallization
6. Natural flexibility – create artificial nails that look 100% natural
7. Extremely low odour and no air bubbles
8. Designed by the Best of the Best - David Fowler 9x World Acrylic Champion
9. Super fine, easy to use high quality acrylic powders
10. Long sculpting time makes it extremely easy to work with
11. State of the Art European quality at an affordable price
12. 100% Primer free – no harmful chemicals for you or your customer
Acrylic Liquid and Powders created by a 9x World Acrylic Champion
Astonishing Liquid ingredients create a high-performance liquid monomer with proprietary rights. This custom blend of ingredients provides superior adhesion, color stability, and a perfect balance of rigidity and toughness (virtually eliminating any chipping or cracking) in the nail enhancement. Reduced odor when used professionally and within a professional environment.
Features & Benefits
- Superior adhesion
- Color stability
- Perfect balance of rigidity and toughness
- Mix ration 1.5 - 2 parts liquid to 1 part powder
- Available in 50ml, 100ml, 250ml and 1000ml
product sizes that grow
AS YOUR NAIL SALON GROWS
Astonishing's Acrylic Liquid and Powders come in a range of convenient sizes that grow with you as your clientele and your nail salon grows. Powders sizes range between 25g, 100g and 250g while liquids are available on 50ml, 100ml, 250ml and 1000ml.
Astonishing’s Acrylic Powders are specially formulated powders with controlled sculpture. When used in combination with Astonishing Monomer, Astonishing powders catalyse cross linking and polymerization. Provides outstanding colour stability, a perfect balance of rigidity and toughness holding the enhancement in proper form. The surface may be brought to a high shine without dulling or scratching.
The Astonishing Monomer/Polymer combination allows the nail professional to sculpt with ease using one or multiple beads depending on the length of the enhancement. For natural nail overlays, overlay with tip application, and sculpting over an Astonishing sculpting form. Six core powders.
Available in White, custom blended Cover, custom blended Soft Cover, New Mix, Transparent Pink, and Clear.
Features and Benefits
- Controlled sculpture
- Outstanding color stability
- Ultimate strength and durability
- No Lifting and bubbles
- Superior adhesion
- Available in 6 colors
Why only 6 core colours?
Nail companies these days push unnecessary products and tools on Nail Tech's. In formulating the range, David Fowler limited the Acrylic Powders to a range of only 6 colours, because as the owner of a successful Nail Studio in Dusseldorf, David knows, that you don’t needs hundreds of colours to be successful. One of the secrets to success in business - "Keep your expenses low and your profit margins high.
i want to know more about
Fill in the form below and The Image Cartel will contact you with more information about Astonishing Acrylic Liquid and Powders or even setup a no obligation Acrylic Demo.