Facebook Marketing for Salons
SHOULDN’T BE HARD OR TIME CONSUMING
While most nail and beauty businesses struggle to get likes, customers and momentum, how did Desiree’s business in Joburg go from 403 page likes to 2681 likes in 2 days? How did Kerry’s Nail Salon in Cape Town go from 798 page likes to 3051 pages likes in 48 hours? And how was this done despite being in the middle of a nationwide lockdown?
THIS POWER PACKED, PRACTICAL MARKETING COURSE WILL SHOW YOU HOW!
Created by Industry Marketing Experts, this step-by-step course is perfect for anyone wanting to launch a new Facebook page or rejuvenate an existing page. Using a live example of a real Salon, The Image Cartel will show you how we regularly help new and existing Salons get 2000 or more page likes in just 48 hours – and how you can do the same and even more!
IS THIS ONLINE COURSE FOR ME?
This course was designed by Industry Marketing Experts for the following types of people and businesses…
Here is what
WE ARE GOING TO TEACH YOU
Prepare to get results!
WHAT’S INSIDE THE FAST START COURSE
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET IMMEDIATELY ON ENROLLING IN THE FACEBOOK FAST START MARKETING COURSE..
- A tried and tested strategy that works for salons and is endorsed by Facebook. This is an evergreen strategy that can be used again and again in your Hair, Nail or Beauty Business.
- The course comes with 5 easy to follow videos with step by step training that guarantees you get results that you can actually measure.
- PLUS you get additional supporting tools and documents.
- PLUS Zoom / Skype support.
- PLUS Peace of mind guarantee – see below
- You do not need to be a marketing expert to succeed at the course
- There’s also no need to be a computer expert.
MEET YOUR MARKETING COACH
Meet Vaughan – he is the Co-Founder and Marketing Director of The Image Cartel. He has grown up and lived his whole life in the beauty industry. Vaughan’s experience includes, sales, marketing, setting up beauty businesses, consulting with Spa’s, Salons and Industry Suppliers. He is regularly invited to speak at leading industry conferences. These include Professional Beauty Conferences, SAAHSP Lectures, Les Nouvelles Esthetique Spa Conference and the EOHCB. He also writes on business for Professional Beauty, Les Nouvelles and Absolute Nails. Vaughan was recently invited to Europe to facilitate business training with Salon Owners from 36 countries around the world.