Every year, Magnetic Nail Academy trains hundreds of Nail Tech’s, some are new to the industry while others have been working in Salons for years. Regardless of their background, all of our Students have one thing in common – when they qualify as a Nail Tech, they want to make money using their new skills.
There are only 2 kinds of Nail Tech’s in South Africa. Those who are busy making money and those who aren't
Which one are you?
To make money, you must have a consistent flow of customers because customers are the only people who put money into your bank account. But, what most Nail Tech’s don’t realise is that the hardest part of starting a new Nail Business is finding your first customers and keeping your diary full. Most Nail Tech’s we surveyed in the industry are not nearly as busy as they need to be, just take a look at these industry stats from Nail Tech’s we surveyed last year..
LAUNCHING 4 MAY The Nail Technicians step by step guide to finding clients, getting your diary full and making money
The purpose of a Nail Business is to FIND, SATISFY and KEEP Nail Customers coming back again and again. If you know how to do these three things you will build a successful Nail Business that will provide you with a very good income. In partnership with Industry Experts, Magnetic has created a business building program specifically for Nail Technicians. So if you want to grow your business, get your scheduler full and put money in the bank, then make sure that you get to one of these marketing workshops as soon as possible. The information presented is 100% practical and everything in the workshop is tailored to the Nail and Beauty Industry. Most importantly, the information is tried and tested to make sure you get results! Just take a look at some of what we cover on the day.
- The real reasons why Nail Tech’s aren't making the money they should
- Four questions you must ask before start a Nail Business?
- Understanding what your really sell
- The 4 most deadly marketing mistakes Nail Tech’s make
- The only 5 ways to make money in a Nail Bar
- The only 2 reasons why customers buy your products and services
- How to build a customer database that you can turn into money
- Where to find your first customers - start with what you've got
- How to use a business card to get more customers
- How to get more customers without spending a lot of money
- How to turn one customer into two
- Word of mouth marketing done the right way
- The 5 step formula for creating adverts that sell
- Why discounting is the worst thing you could ever do
- How to create special offers without discounting
- Why you have to start guaranteeing your work
- Turn your customers into your sales force
- Inactive customers - How to raise the dead
- SMS & Whatsapp Marketing - how to write messages that get your scheduler full
- Why Newsletters and Product of the month promos are so important
- How to create and implement a marketing calendar
- Why you should never sign an advertising contract with a Newspaper or Magazine
- How to make Google your best friend
Invest R1350 in your business by attending our workshop and Magnetic will help you find new clients, get your diary full and boost revenue. The workshop includes...
- Comprehensive 25 page manual
- Bonus Marketing tools and tutorials
- Full days practical training with money back guarantee
- Tea, Coffee and Snacks
- Bonus 12 month marketing plan valued at R949
- Bonus 1 hour follow-up marketing consultation
Space is limited - so book your seat right now by filling in the form below and Magnetic will contact you.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that our marketing workshop will grow your business, that we offer a 100% money back guarantee on the training. By the end of the workshop, if you don’t believe that the information presented will help you increase sales, get your diary full and build a better, more profitable nail business, you can keep the course material and we will refund you your cash in full – no strings attached, no questions asked. It is as simple as that!